PSA of the Day: Ticks will be vile this year. Be safe!!
The actual running on trails last night was fabulous. The post-bounding-through-meadows experience was decidedly NOT. Rocky, my yorkie, had AT LEAST 30 deer ticks on him (see above). I grew up in the country, so I’m no stranger to ticks, but this was the most I’ve ever see on one animal in my life, and probably more than I’ve seen in my 26 years combined.
Please, please be safe if you’re heading off road this season!! Check often & check thoroughly. Stick to well-used trails and avoid meadows (esp. with little pups).
- lopezriverlea likes this
- goddamnpunk likes this
- lymediseaseawareness reblogged this from ly2me
- sistersofmercy likes this
- ghostwthemost reblogged this from wintysoldy
- wintysoldy reblogged this from kitsunette and added:
- kitsunette reblogged this from radioactivelovefest and added:
- radioactivelovefest reblogged this from pinkpicks
- pinkpicks reblogged this from ly2me
- taletreader likes this
- redheadpowers reblogged this from ly2me
- ly2me reblogged this from neon-spandex
- strengthpluslace likes this
- radiobrain-aria likes this
- trish-runs-the-world-away said: eeek
- runningwithguts likes this
- neon-spandex posted this